This is where I’m supposed to write a little ditty about myself. Hmmm… (taps a finger on side of face)
I’ll skip the traditional bio drivel about where I’m from, marital and parental status, what I do for a living, et cetera and so on ad nauseam. Instead, I’ll tell you who I am.
Who am I?
- I’m just another face in the crowd, who has made no significant or noteworthy contributions to society.
- I have a classic resting bitch face, which evidently makes me seem unapproachable.
- I have little tolerance or respect for rude or self-centered people.
- I like to stick up for “underdogs”.
- I’m generally a nice and friendly person.
- I’m an introvert (INFJ) and am easily exhausted at big gatherings.
- I’m socially awkward and tend to trip over my own words.
Some of my favorite shows:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Station 19
- The Bachelor / The Bachelorette (super stupid but addictive)
- Victoria (Masterpiece Theater on PBS)
- The Crown
- Grace & Frankie
Some of my favorite movies:
- Scarlett – the Sequel to Gone With the Wind
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Julie & Julia
- Eat, Pray, Love
- Almost any Hallmark Christmas movie during the holiday season!
- The Shining (both the original and the Stephen King preferred mini-series)
- Frozen (fave Disney movie)
Ranking of my top 5 favorite Broadway shows (may move this to a blog post):
- Frozen the Musical
- Phantom of the Opera
They say you can tell a lot about a person from their favorites. What do you think my favorites say about me?
Please consider following me on Facebook.