1. Dishes not left around the house but put in the dishwasher, or at least rinsed & void of chunks & sticky substances and placed in the sink (not on the counter).
2. Kitchen counter, table, and stove cleaned completely after use.
3. Coats & other personal belongings not left on the furniture or in a pile on the floor of the living room and family room.
4. Someone to routinely and thoroughly clean the “men’s room” downstairs.
5. Please respect my OCDness in the kitchen (fridge & pantry) and return things exactly where you found them from these places.
6. Gentle reminders to take a break and just be with my family for chats, games, movies, etc.
I don’t think this is too much to ask for. I would love for any area of the house that is visible and used by company and drop-in visitors of any sort to stay clean, clear of clutter, and not be a hazard to anyone’s health or safety. No defensive responses, please, and no excuses. Just a simple, “I can and will gladly do this for you!” would be so wonderful to hear!