This chemical spill happened at my kids’ high school this afternoon. Josh was already home since he had last period off today, and Jason was attending his fourth period class at another high school. Ali walked right by the spill on the edge of the sidewalk, though. None of it touched her, but the fumes did make her cough quite a bit. She called me immediately from outside the school because her bus wasn’t there yet, and there were fire trucks and other emergency vehicles arriving. There was nothing I could do because I was at least 30 minutes away at the office for a training meeting. So I called Jason, but he had to work right after school. Ali ended up getting a ride with a friend. She washed her clothes and showered when she got home to be safe, and she says there’s no burning in her nose or throat. She had already been coughing and a little hoarse from a cold. All who went to the ER today were released, so I’m not too concerned. I’ll check with her again when she wakes up tomorrow, but I’m sure she’s fine.